Skip to main content

What is Tina Dabi like in real life?

She is a human being. She smiles a lot. She is taller than me.

Here's a proof:

I met her at CP, New Delhi, last weekend. She was being accompanied by her friend when I saw her. I didn't recognize her at first instant though her face was quite known to me. She was like an ordinary citizen. She was walking slowly and was engrossed in talking to her friend. I started following her and patted on her left shoulder.

Me : Excuse me! *she turns back smiling* What's your good name?

Tina : Yes, I am Tina.

*we shake hands*

Me : *don't know what to speak* I..err..never expected to meet you here. I thought IAS officers are always protected by security guards and the UPSC topper must be having a Z+ security.

Tina : *she replied smiling* My house is here in CP, I was just going to the vehicle parking area. What's your name?

*She stopped walking and started talking*

Me : I'm Kshitij.

Tina : So Kshitij, How did you recognise me?

*she asked this with a grin on her face*

Me : You are an idol to so many UPSC aspirants, who doesn't recognise you?

Tina : It is evening time so people aren't recognising me, else they would all come and gather here.

*she said laughingly looking at her friend*

Me : Can I take a picture with you.

*I said hesitantly*

Tina : Sure. Come this side, the light is brighter here.

*she is comfortable in talking to strangers*

Me : This is a little blurred picture. One more please.

Tina : It's Okay. What will you do with these pictures?

Me : I'll brag about these everywhere.

*she starts laughing*

Tina : What do you do?

Me : I am doing CA.

Tina : That's great.

Me : Any advice for me?

Tina : I'm not good at giving advices.

Me : You are hardworking and intelligent. How did you manage to focus so well?

Tina : Everything is good if you are dedicated towards your goal. It is more important to enjoy life like the way I am doing here at CP.

*She started laughing with her friend*

Me : I read you wanted to become an IAS officer since you were in 11th standard in school.

Tina : Where did you read that?

Me : Quora. People praise you a lot on Quora.

Tina : Don't lie.

*she thought I read this somewhere else*

Me : But you are not on Quora?

Tina : I'm not but I know how much people praise me on Quora.

*At that time I wasn't able to understand why she said this in a sarcastic tone*

Me : I think you are getting late. I am pleased to meet you.

Tina : Thank you Kshitij. All the best for your CA exams.

We both left.

We talked for around 20 minutes and she kept on smiling during the entire conversation. She is jolly, humble and beautiful. She is very positive about life.

Regards

Kshitij Chitranshh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

अबतक का सबसे होशियार आईएएस टॉपर कौन है और कैसे?

आईएएस अधिकारी अपनी होशियारी का परिचय सिविल सेवा की प्रतिष्ठित परीक्षा उत्तीर्ण करने के उपरांत ही दे देते हैं। अगर अपने कार्यकाल में होशियारी की बात करे तो कई ऐसे अधिकारी है जिनकी होशियारी के कारण आज भी ये पद युवाओं के बीच आकर्षण का केंद्र बना हुआ है। जहाँ एक ओर आज भी लोग भ्रष्ट अधिकारियों से परेशान रहते है वहीँ भारत में अशोक खेमका और आर्मस्ट्रॉन्ग पामे जैसे अधिकारी आज भी निःस्वार्थ भाव से लोक कल्याणकारी कार्य में लगे हुए है। ●छत्तीसगढ़ के एक 1500 आबादी वाले पिछड़े गाँव में उसका जन्म हुआ। ●उसके पिता एक शिक्षक थे। उसने अपने पिता को मात्र 8 वर्ष की अल्पायु में ही खो दिया। उसकी माता ने अपनी औपचारिक शिक्षा भी पूरा नहीं किया था पर वो एक कुशल गृहिणी और इन सबसे बढ़कर एक माँ थी। ●उसने 12वीं तक की पढाई गांव के सरकारी विद्यालय में ही पूरा किया। ●वह अक्सर अपने पिता के पेंशन लेने सरकारी कार्यालय जाया करता था और वहां के लचर व्यवस्था से उसका मन कुछ बड़ा करने का करता था। ●एक बार जब वो मसूरी घूमने गया तो उसकी इच्छा लाल बहादुर शास्त्री प्रशासनिक अकादमी(IAS ट्रेनिंग अकादमी) में अंदर जाकर देखने की हुई पर ग

Which job is better, RBI Grade B or IAS, in terms of job, political pressure and transfers, etc.?

Ok, although i am neither but i have seen few things which makes me eligible to answer this, at least in my opinion. My Husband in RBI- No need for intro, quora community knows him. My grandfather- Late M.P.N. Singh (pic below) was MLA and one of initial founding member of BJP. ( Pic of Hon’ble HM is not for any reference, its from a recent newspaper clip) My Father-in-law’s uncle- Mr. Narendra Singh Sisodia,IAS (1968) (pic below) who worked as a Secretary in Mr. Chidambaram’s tenure as FM. So, i have seen all of them working during last 30 years. I can say. RBI- Less pressure, no political intervention. I am from a family which comes from a cult RSS background and hoard of local politicians can be seen at our home. They just get confused about what my husband does. The funny part is , they don’t even dare to ask as they are too overwhelmed by the mystic-complicated nature of his work. All they can manage to say that RBI to sab bank ka malik hai (RBI is the owner of all banks) which i

What do all UPSC toppers have in common?

Common attributes of the toppers: 1. They are single-minded about what they want. They don’t chase multiple goals like – making money, finding a date and also clearing UPSC. 2. They are willing to put in 100% effort without the fear of failure. 3. They don’t stop when they are tired, they stop when they are done. They always go that extra mile, squeezing and making the most of every single day of their preparatory time. 4. They are not afraid of making mistakes. They learn from their mistakes and those of others too and don’t repeat them. 5. They set very realistic goals and plan for them. Not a super-human 14 hours a day schedule, that makes them run out of steam in 2-3 days. 6. They are not too emotional about success and failure in the examination. They approach the subject clinically like a doctor, do what is needed and move on. 7. They have the capacity to delay gratification. They aren’t hankering after immediate success. They are willing to put the effort that it takes today, kn